I’m off to America!
See you in three weeks ladies and gents of Tumblr!
I don’t remember learning the words to Bohemian Rhapsody, I think I was just born knowing them
Everybody went through that stage when they first joined Tumblr where they were embarrassingly comfortable with adding shitty comments to everything they reblogged.
OMG TOTALLY HAHA!!! XD
don’t wear your leather jacket on hot days you could get heat stroke
remember, being punk is only fun when you’re alive
Always wear two pairs of socks under your big leather boots, there is nothing punk about getting blisters
not everyone wants to rock out as hardcore as you, always ask what other people are comfortable with, its very punk to ask how people are feeling
i hate hearing girls complain about “that time of the month”. yeah it might be painful and yeah you get some weird cravings but you get to be a fucking werewolf until the full moon goes down.
i have been informed that apparently this is not what “that time of the month” is.
4-8yr Olds Describing Love.
- Rebecca, age 8: When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.
- Terri, age 4: Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.
- Danny, age 7: Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.
- Nikka, age 6: If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate.
- Elaine, age 5: Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.
- Chris, age 7: Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.
- Mary Ann, age 4: Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.
ever pass somebody that wears the same cologne as someone you miss and it feels like your heart was just rammed by a semi truck